BBG Corporation, is a company dedicated to the manufacture of construction finishes as:
- and mortars
Due to the extensive experience of its founder, BBG quickly became an exporting company, with a successful presence in markets such as Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti among others.
- BBG Corporation was founded in 1997 by Paul Boncompagni. He had worked for 20 years in the production of paints and coatings as owner and general manager.
- Thanks to the knowledge, quality of products and the efforts of those who found the company, BBG has established itself in the market, offering over 45 products and expanding its presence through various franchises such as Jamaica, Guyana and Haiti.
- Much of our production is exported to markets such as Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Barbados, Grenada, Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti among others.
- For 2003 was one of the ten main exporters to CARICOM from Costa Rica.
- BBG has participated in the Costa Rica Mission Exporters in Beijing, in addition to international exhibitions in Cuba and Jamaica.
Mission: BBG Corporation
“We are dedicated to manufacture and sell excellent and innovative paints, coatings and mortars.
Our products provide protection, happiness and sense of achievement to our users”
Vision: BBG Corporation
“Consolidating our brand as the best choice in the domestic and regional markets
Strengthen a work environment in which our employees enjoy their work and, together, continue to develop social responsibility projects.”
- Satisfaction, Happiness